BUSINESS AS USUAL...
To our Catwalk trend setters, we hope this message finds you safe and well. At Catwalk Rugs we are running business as usual and will continue to do for as long as we can. If anything does change, we will update you as soon as we know. Our dedicated team are working very hard behind the scenes to plan for a variety of contingencies and are dedicated to ensuring we can operate as smoothly as possible during this trying time. We suggest if there's a specific rug you're looking for, you act now, while courier companies are still running Australia wide.
All our rugs have the highest standards of packaging and are picked by machines and placed onto a truck to minimise any human contact with each order. All rugs are packaged, sealed tightly and mould proofed from the assembly line and manufacturer to prevent any further human contact and handling for your absolute piece of mind.
Dispatch & Shipping
We are running our warehouse as usual as we have had minimal impact to shipments and dispatch. We operate with a substantial holding of stock here in Sydney so we will be getting your orders out as fast as humanly possible as usual. All of our containers are on the water and heading this way so restocking will continue to happen. Any changes to these ETA’s will be updated as soon as we are notified so you're well informed.
Our courier companies have let us know that they will no longer be obtaining signatures by the driver at time of delivery. Alternative delivery process will be applied as follows:
1. The parcel will be delivered onto the doorstop (or reception if a commercial address)
2. A photograph of the parcel and front of property will be taken.
3. The doorbell (or reception bell) will be rung, and driver will wait for recipient of the parcel to attend.
4. The driver will request and record the name of the person accepting delivery.
5. If delivery location is unattended, the driver will move the delivery to a safe place (if required and available) and leave the parcel.
6. If no safe place is available, the delivery will be returned to depot and a re-delivery arranged for another day.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com and our dedicated team will do their best to respond to you same day - we're always here to help.
Leila on behalf of Team Catwalk Rugs xo
Updated - March 24th, 2020.